Hey Friends! We have made it to the weekend, and I thought what better way to kick of my fun new series of capsule wardrobes than with my favorite thing about weekends...DATE NIGHT! This weekend's wardrobe is inspired by my love for leopard print, unique layers, and of course - all things sparkly. In true Kayla fashion, I made sure these all pair perfectly together, giving you a reason to treat yourself to a couple of pieces, as if you needed one ;)
Enjoy 15% off the entire collection through Sunday evening at 11:59 pm CST. Tag @ellisclothingco in your styled looks, I can't wait to see how you all style these gorgeous pieces! XOXO, Kay
1. Wild Life Bodysuit - I'm starting with my most worn piece from my personal closet for this collection. I find myself wearing this frequently with black denim + a leather jacket for an edgy look, but it would easily be paired with a breezy sweater and worn underneath as fun layer.
2. On The Fringe Jacket - Although I just added this to my wardrobe last week, I think it will be the perfect addition for my upcoming Nashville trip. It adds just enough western flare for my taste, without being over the top. To me, this screams unique, one-off pieces that will take any outfit to the next level!
3. Next in Line Top - This is what I purchased to pair with the jacket above. I absolutely loved how it matched the jacket and dressed up the look, but I was surprised at how much I loved the blouse on it's own individually. It makes a great addition to my rotating work-wear looks! I was also worried that it would "wash me out" but the shade worked well for me!
4. Mid-Rise Destroyed Relaxed Fit Jeans - These amazing jeans really don't need any description. This pair of Judy Blue Denim will quickly become your favorite! Fitting in all of the right places, but enough stretch to make them an great contender for all day wear!
5. Rock On Puff Sleeve Top - This is one of the most "Kayla" tops we have ever carried. A puff sleeve, a little bit of leather, and in black?? I'm sure you can see why this gorgeous top is on date night rotation frequently. I love it paired with my favorite tweed skirt, but also goes great with my Ella loafers and Judy Blue denim!
6. Can't Be Tamed Shacket - While it is still a bit chilly outside, I told myself I HAVE to wear a coat, but my concern is it never matching my outfit - or throwing off my look completely. This shacket is my go-to for weekends because it is casual enough, but still warm and easy to style with all of my favorite basic! My favorite way to style it right now is with black denim and a fun graphic tee.
I wanted to include (2) of my favorite dresses we have at the moment. These options would be great for your Valentine's Day plans, or just a fancy evening out. I'll be wearing the red option for my VDay plans!
7. Sweetheart's Dress - Cupid will spot me easily in this cutie! This is a fabulous shape and cut for all body types. When looking for a dress, I always look at the waist line and also the neckline. Although I'd typically stay away from a v-neck, this dress has a small hidden clasp at the top of the V to keep the neckline closed. This will be easy to pair with some heels and a necklace, and call it good!
8. Shining in Sequins Dress - If you want to go a bit edgier, the Shining in Sequins dress is one of my favorites. Whether it be Las Vegas or just a local casino, this reminds me of the ultimate "Going Out" Vegas look. I personally always pair this with my favorite black leather jacket and always get compliments!
My last (4) pieces of this collection are a small peek into my weekly essentials!
9. Dash of Sass Earrings - If you ask Jake, I wear these pretty much every Friday evening regardless of where we go. They make me feel fancy enough, without too much effort. ;)
10. Ella Fae Loafers - I wear these weekly whether at work, or out and about. They comfortable, easy to slip on and have the cutest gold hardware that always matches whatever jewelry I have on at the time.
11. Twist N' Shout Earrings - Speaking of matching jewelry... these are my favorite black earrings I have in my collection. They match EVERYTHING and are so unique! A total must have for weekends out and about.
12. Woven Vegan Leather Clutch - It wouldn't be a true capsule wardobe without an amazing bag. This clutch is a personal favorite. The size of this bag is perfect, not too big but large enough to fit all of my must haves when leaving the house. And... vegan leather. Can't get much better than that!